Thank you for attending my Getting Ahead with the New Facebook Algorithm presentation at KC Businesses.
Fill out the form below and I will send you the slides from today’s presentation, a link to the video of the presentation, and an update when I have expanded/completed the corresponding blog post.
[inbound_forms id=”47308″ name=”Facebook Zero”]
Resources used in this presentation
- January 11, 2018 Facebook Update – News Feed FYI: Bringing People Closer Together
- Mark Zuckerberg’s January 11, 2018 Facebook post
- Facebook Newsroon – News Feed FYI: Fighting Engagement Bait on Facebook
- Buffer Blog – The New Facebook Algorithm: Secrets Behind How It Works and What You Can Do To Succeed
- Social Media Examiner – Facebook Zero: The Changing News Feed and What Marketers Need to Know
- What Can You Do to Best Manage the Coming Declines in Facebook Referral Traffic?
- Videos or links: which formats are worth it on Facebook?
- Facebook Help – See First on News Feed.
- Facebook – Facebook Live
- Buffer Blog – The Complete Guide to Facebook Groups: How to Create a Group, Build a Community and Increase Your Organic Reach
- WebWorks of KC – Tips for Creating a Successful Facebook Event
- Kissmetrics – The Ultimate Guide to the New Google Analytics Social Reports
- Facebook Blueprint
- Facebook – Connect to Your Customers with Facebook Wi-Fi
- Mailchimp Marketing Automation