We shoot for a weekly newsletter... Sometimes less often, rarely more often.
The Web Works of Kansas City newsletter focuses on content created for small business owners. Our newsletter content includes original content in the areas of website management, strategies for blogging & content creation, digital & traditional marketing tips, and social media concepts & strategies. As well, from time to time, our newsletter contains curated articles from experts across the internet.
While you’re waiting for our next email, read our current blog posts
- It’s stupid-simple to backup your website. Why chance ruining your life?
- New Year’s Resolutions for the WordPress Website Owner
- Get more Google My Business reviews by giving customers a direct link to the review form
- Spend Money on Your Website Now, Save Headaches Later
- New IFTTT Recipe: Get an email when a new WordPress vulnerability is discovered
- How to Send Large Files via Email with WeTransfer (Video Tutorial)
- Basic Local SEO Strategies for Small Business
- A Fast Loading Website is Important to Rank Highly in Google Search Results
- WordPress Basic Troubleshooting and Resources
- Simply, WordPress is better than Squarespace, Weebly, and Wix