We shoot for a weekly newsletter... Sometimes less often, rarely more often.
The Web Works of Kansas City newsletter focuses on content created for small business owners. Our newsletter content includes original content in the areas of website management, strategies for blogging & content creation, digital & traditional marketing tips, and social media concepts & strategies. As well, from time to time, our newsletter contains curated articles from experts across the internet.
While you’re waiting for our next email, read our current blog posts
- The Perfect WordCamp Kansas City Schedule for the Small Business Owner
- How to create a Google My Business review link pre-filled with 5 stars and ask customers to write a review
- Facebook Business Page Essentials for Beginners
- How to give your advertising agency access to your Facebook ads manager
- How to Create Blog Post Titles for Readers, SEO & Social Media
- Missing Google Reviews or Why Did Google Delete My Reviews?
- The 5 Best SEO Consultants in Kansas City (and why you should not trust this list)
- Beginner’s Guide to Creating Content for Your Business Website
- The Big List of Digital Marketing Infographics for Small Businesses
- How to get more customer reviews on your Facebook business page