Let us manage & grow
your social media presence
Build an audience. Engage your community. Increase your revenue. It’s all possible with our social media management packages.
How we manage organic social media
- Social media analysis of competition
- Audit of current social media audit
- Use current trends to create topic ideas
- Demographic research, analysis and strategy
- Develop a social media publishing calendar
- Create a social media customer retention strategy
- Analyze and configure social media sharing tools
- Develop and execute a social media brand strategy
- Research social media influncers and outreach
- Create a social media engagement strategy
Which social media platforms should your business use?
We will research the best social media sites for your business and develop a personalized strategy for each platform.
Many people don’t think of YouTube as a traditional social media networks, but YouTube shares many of the characteristics – You post video content. Users like and comment on your videos. You react and comment to their reactions. Messages can be sent, and content can be shared very quickly. It doesn’t get more social than that.
Why does your business need social media?
- Facebook remains the most-used social media platform
- 80% of users follow a business on Instagram
- 80 percent of Twitter users are “affluent millennials”
- 7 out of 10 professionals describing LinkedIn as a trustworthy source of professional content
- 81 percent of everyone does a search before making a purchase. A strong argument to use Google My Business posts
- 78 percent of 18 – 24 year-olds use Snapchat. 71 percent visit the platform multiple times per day
Social Media Brand & Conversation Monitoring
As part of our social media management services, we constantly monitor social media for mentions, reviews, questions, and complaints of your brand. Monitoring your brand on social media is an important part of managing your business’s online reputation. Monitoring your brand will help improve interactions with your community by providing insights and suggestions for content to publish and the ability to quickly respond to your audience.
Creating Your Social Media & Publishing Strategy
WebWorks of KC is a social media management company that can work that works closely with you to improve your campaign’s return on investment (ROI) and cost per lead (CPL). Our experts develop performance-based strategies to create the a personalized social media strategy that will work for your business. We research the competition in your industry and evaluate their social media usage. We then develop a social media strategy that fits within your monthly budget. Social media management service packages range from simply developing content ideas to producing and publishing content, engaging with your community, developing relationships with new potential customers and more. We can also create great videos, take eye-catching photographs and create digital graphics to attract attention.
Making Your Social Media Strategy Profitable
Social media is not just about getting likes and shares. Social media is a marketing channel. An effective social media strategy guides customers throughout the entire sales funnel. Your social media makes potential customers realize they need your products or services by asking important questions. Then, ongoing social media guides them through the consideration phase by showing off the benefits of your products or services. After a purchase, use social media to improve customer retention to continually provide a valuable and relevant social media experience with your company. WebWorks of KC uses clear key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure success of a social media campaign and believes in continually modifying strategies and experimenting to achieve the best social media campaign results.