The nameservers for your WebWorks of KC web hosting account are:
Add the above nameservers in the “Manage DNS” section of the domain name you want to host with WebWorks of KC. This section is located in your domain registrar’s control panel for your domain name.
Instructions for some of the most popular domain registrars:
- Namecheap – How can I change the nameservers for my domain?
- GoDaddy – Set custom nameservers for domains registered with us
- enom – How to Change Domain Nameservers (DNS)
- Network Solutions – Move DNS To A New Server
- 1&1 – Use Your Own Name Server for a 1&1 Domain
If you use a different registrar than listed above, follow the basic guidelines that are described in the above articles. If you have any issues, your domain registrar will be happy to help, or you can contact us for assistance.